USAbox Mail Forwarding Service
- Do you have problems with the delivery of your purchases from the USA?
- When shopping by catalogue or on-line, do you worry about actually ever receiving your merchandise?
- The retailer that sells what you are looking for does not ship overseas?
- Would you like to have an address in the USA, but don’t wish to pay absurd monthly fees even when you are using it only sporadically?
- Does your current POBOX not allow you to receive express deliveries such as FedEx and UPS?
- Would you like to be able to review your purchases or correspondence online before having them sent so that you can decide which ones you want? *
- Would you like to be able to consolidate several orders from different stores into one international shipment? *
Your solution is USAbox.com ®
USAbox will provide you with your own mailing address in the United States. Without residing in the United States, you can receive your mail through us. Everything from letters to very large packages – and we will forward them to you anywhere in the world.
When you sign up for the USAbox.com® mail forwarding service, USAbox instantly provides you with a physical address in Miami and its corresponding virtual box. Everything that is received in your physical address is immediately reflected in your virtual box, and you can access this information any time by signing-on to your account on-line.
At USAbox we have developed a new technology to help our customers better identify the incoming mail online. We call it “Mail Picture ID” (MPID). With this feature you will be able to see a picture of your incoming mail, which will then help you determine if you want to accept it or if you prefer to refuse it. (discarding/refusing is only available for paying plans)
Discarded mail will be shredded onsite by a third party company to protect you from Identity Theft. Discarded magazines will be recycled to help our environment.
If you need any mail item for immediate online delivery we can open it, scan it and email it to you within 4 business hours for $9.99 per letter.
The following is an example of a virtual box from a USAbox.com account, you may click on an image for an enlarged view:
With this information at hand, you can decide and instruct us which items are important and should be shipped to you, and which can be considered “junk-mail” and should be discarded. We will process your on-line instructions right away, and you can then track the status of your shipment on-line until you receive it.
With USAbox you only pay for the services you use. There are no fixed monthly fees to incur if you do not receive frequent correspondence. We offer several pricing plans, and one of them is sure to meet your needs – whether you frequently receive large amounts of merchandise or just the occasional letter.
USAbox can solve the “Junk Mail” problem for you: you do not have to pay for unwanted correspondence **.
If you plan to receive large quantities of correspondence, we offer various options: a reasonably priced monthly fee covers the monthly, bi-weekly, weekly or daily mail shipments according to your requirements.
You can start testing our services by signing-up on to our “Fast Track” Plan. It’s very easy: in just a few minutes you can sign-up! You will immediately obtain:
- A Physical address in the USA with its corresponding virtual box.
- Online Discarding Option (Discard unwanted items) **
- Protection of your privacy: When subscribing to USAbox you select a User ID and password. Together they are the key to your USAbox, so you can check its contents on line and give us your instructions.
- Door to door shipments to house or office at very competitive rates.
- Option to store your correspondence and merchandise in Miami until your next visit *
- Setup fee $0.00
- Monthly fee $0.00 (on “Fast Track” plan)
If you have any questions, please take a moment to look at our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Page. You may quickly find the answer there!
* Maximum of 7 days or 1 Lb in “Fast Track” plan (with $0 monthly fee).
** Not available for “Fast Track” Plan